A focus on management of patients living
with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
When: Oct. 5-6, 2023 (Times listed below are tentative. Updated April 2023.)
- October 5, 5:30-8 p.m. Keynote Address and Dinner
- October 6, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Full Day Educational Conference
Where: Corporate College, 4400 Richmond Rd., Warrensville Heights, Ohio
Who Should Attend: Infectious disease and internal medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists, nurses, counselors, social workers, and other health care professionals who manage the care of people living with HIV
- The Cleveland Clinic
- The Sarah Cole Hirsh Institute for Evidence-Based Practice at the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University
In Partnership With:
- Case Western Reserve School of Medicine
- Circle Health Services
- VA Northeast Ohio Healthcare System
- The MetroHealth System
- The Midwest AIDS Training + Education Center
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
The ADAMHS Board is an approved provider through the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board and the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage, and Family Therapist Board offering Recognized Clock Hours (RCH) to Chemical Dependency Professionals, as well as Continuing Professional Education hours (CEUs) to Counselors and Social Workers and has awarded 8.5 CEU/RCHs for this conference.
All participants must attend the entire conference and complete an evaluation form with full licensure information to receive CEUs/RCHs. No partial CEUs/RCHs will be provided. CEUs/RCHs will be emailed within 30 days following the conference.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
Registration will open June 1, 2023
Planning Committee: $125
Social Worker/Case Manager: $75
Other (office staff, medical assistant, etc.): $75