The Graduate Student Nurses Association (GSNA)
We, the graduate students of the MN, MSN, and DNP programs of the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing (FPB) at Case Western Reserve University, believe that a graduate student association supports the mission of FPB, creates opportunities for the development of graduate student responsibility and leadership, promotes loyalty to our school and profession, and increases understanding and cooperation between faculty and the students.
Board Members 2017-2018
- GSNA Board President: Breanne Roche
- GSNA Board DNP Vice President: Josephine Fava Hochuli, DNP Student
- GSNA Board MSN Vice President: Kyle Patchen, MSN Student
- GSNA Board MN Vice President: Hyun Ji "Jaime" Kim, MN Student
- GSNA Board Treasurer: Kahla Gagne, DNP student
Still Want to Get involved?
We have several other positions still available that would look GREAT on your professional resume. If you are interested in getting involved in GSNA, please reach out Breanne Roche at firstname.lastname@example.org.