One to One Members: Add Veale Donnell Pool Access for only $29/month!
- CWRU ID holders receive free access to the Donnell pool at Veale Center. Now, non-CWRU ID holders who are One to One members can purchase a pool membership for just an additional $29/month!
- Your first payment will be made at the One to One Fitness desk when you purchase your pool membership.
- Monthly billing will be made via credit card or EFT on the 1st of every month.
- Only active One to One Fitness Center members are eligible for the pool membership. Should you cancel your One to One membership, your pool membership and access will also be cancelled.
- Pool members will check in at the security desk upon entering the Veale Center and present your membership card and photo ID on EVERY visit.
- New to the pool? Bring your copy of the Pool Access Form upon the first visit to Veale Center, along with photo I.D.
- Members should bring your own towel. Towels are not provided.
- There are a limited number of unassigned lockers available for daily use. Members should bring your own padlock and remove items daily.
Suit Up for Open Swim
One to One Fitness Center manages the Donnell Pool, which is available for open swim. Donnell is a 6-lane, 25-yard pool open to CWRU students and employees, and any non-CWRU One to One Fitness member who is working with a One to One Fitness Center personal trainer.
Please be mindful of pool rules
- Pool can only be used when a Lifeguard is on duty or a scheduled class/program with instructor is in session.
- Swimmers should shower before entering the pool.
- During open swim, lanes are available on a first come first serve basis unless reserved for scheduled programming.
- No more than 3 swimmers per lane unless otherwise approved by the Lifeguard.
- Diving is not permitted unless with permission from guard and only in the 10ft depth area.
- Swimming is prohibited when infections, communicable disease or open wound(s) is/are present.