We couldn't be happier to be open. We worked closely with medical and safety experts to build on our 32-year reputation of being the cleanest and most professional facility so that our members and staff will be safe while in our facility. Nothing is more important to us.
With most of our CWRU campus still off campus, this is a great time to come in. You have plenty of space to yourself while you stay healthy. View our updated policies and procedures.
We are not accepting guests at this time, but new members are welcome.
- We are offering "worry-free" memberships with no initiation fee and no contracts.
- Our "Healthcare Heroes" special saves healthcare workers 10% off their monthly dues through December.
- We also offer CWRU graduate student discounts and summer student discounts.
- Insurance based members are welcome anytime
Sign up online! (Insurance-based members will join at the facility)
Members can rent out three of our private rooms to keep up with your exercise routine while also having complete distancing from others. Rooms are thoroughly disinfected between uses.
- Trainer's Studio: Located directly off the lobby, this room is equipped with racks, barbells, plates, kettlebells, medicine and slam balls, battle ropes, TRX, heavy bags and spin bike.
- Private Cardio Room: Regularly our assessment room, this room is located by the stretching area and available for you to do your treadmill or cycle workout.
- Fitness Studio Studio: Our cycle studio, located on the second floor, has been cleared for full use of the wood floor and mirrors for dance or any exercise of your choice. A spin bike is also available to use.
Reservations are made through MYiCLUB, our member online portal. Active members pay just $8 (single), $25 (5-pack), $36 (monthly). Inactive members (those on a leave of absence) pay just $12 (single), $40 (5-pack), $72 (monthly).
New to MYiCLUB? View instructions on how to register.
Our classes are held outdoors and/or virtually through MINDBODY. Use the "Next Level: A One to One Fitness Studio" location.
You have several payment options to choose from:
- One to One & Next Level members receive UNLIMITED classes at no additional charge! (Members, "purchase" your free virtual membership here)
- If you are eligible for Silver Sneakers, Prime, Renew Active, Silver and Fit or Active and Fit, you can "purchase" (at $0) an unlimited monthly pass in MINDBODY.
- Virtual Class Membership for unlimited classes per month
- 10-Pack Pass
- Drop In / Daily Pass
Whether you are new to exercise and looking for guidance for safe and effective workouts, or a regular exerciser looking to tweak your workouts at home to continue to set and achieve new goals, our trainers can help!
- Virtual Programming: We can give you workout ideas or design a program just for you.
- Virtual Personal Training: We will connect with you via your method of choice (FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, etc.) for personalized attention and encouragement.
- In-Person Training:
- Within the facility: We have over 28,000 sq. ft. to use and with most of our members still not on campus, this is the perfect time to have plenty of space to yourself
- Private Studios: We have several private rooms for you to feel safe and away from others
- Outside: Our trainers can put you through an amazing workout outside of One to One
Let us motivate and guide you to better health!
We are excited to resume our Pilates Reformer private and small group training classes! These classes are held in Studio A, giving us over 11 feet of social distancing around each Reformer!
Classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 a.m. to start. We look forward to adding more based on member interest!
For many, the disruptions caused by COVID-19 have resulted in inactivity and decreased healthy habits. There is nothing more important than your health. The risk of being hospitalized due to COVID-19 increases greatly if you are not healthy!
We are here to help you make your health a priority, whether it is at One to One or from your home. This 8-week personal training program offers:
- Individualized goal setting and programming
- One (1) 30-min virtual or in-person personal training appointment per week
- Weekly programming of exercise and healthy activities
- Motivation and accountability
- Additional, deeply discounted personal training
*CWRU Employee Wellness participants save $40!
Members can update billing & personal information, review check-in history or past purchases, view real-time class schedules, make purchases online and more using MYiCLUB online.
You will need your account number (starts with 3412) to register which can be retrieved during the registration process. View instructions on how to sign up or follow the prompts via the button below.