Sign up online via our MOBILE APP (iOS or Android) or the website to make your experience fast and easy! Once registered, you can view class schedules, register for classes & modify your registrations, purchase packages, and view and manage your account - all from your finger tips!
Uptown Cycle is open for classes only and therefore is only staffed by the instructor. Please help the instructor keep on time for class by registering and managing your account online! If you have any questions or need assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-368-1121.
We're open to the public! You do not have to be a 121 Fitness Center member to attend our classes. To get you started, your first class is just $5!
Water bottle(s) and a towel. Towels are not provided at the Uptown Cycle location.
Due to the limited number of participants per class and instructors/staff preparation for the class, class reservations must be canceled within 12-hours. Please cancel your reservation as soon as possible so that other riders can attend the class and proper preparations can be made.
If your reservation is canceled after 12-hours or if you do not show for your class, you will be assessed a session from your package.
121 Fitness Active members can attend classes for free. However, please note that there is a $5.00 late cancellation fee.
Unlimited package holders will be assessed a $5.00 late cancellation fee.
- Parking is free in the Triangle Parking Lot while you take a class. From the parking lot, walk through the short covered walkway (past Mitchell’s Ice Cream on your left), and take a left when you get in the plaza. Uptown Cycle is on your left, across from Chipotle.
- The Triangle parking lot (Lot 75) is located behind the studio and off of Mayfield Rd. Take the entrance near Huntington Bank and UPS. You will enter the lot through a gate and park on the surface lot.
- Please pull a parking ticket from the Lot 75 machine to lift the gate. You will need to get your parking ticket validated by the instructor or the front desk employee. To exit the parking lot, you must insert the validated ticket into the machine to lift the exit gate.
- There is a 2-hour parking limit from time of entry. There is a $35 lost ticket fee. 121's Uptown Cycle will not be responsible for lost tickets or fees.
There are NO SHOWER FACILITIES. We have a bathroom and two changing rooms. There are cubbies and coat hooks for your personal belongings in the studio (the studio is one room, your belongings will be in the room with the cycles).
Our pedals take SPD clips on one side and cages for tennis shoes on the other side.
We use music as a motivator. If needed, earplugs are available.
Participation age limit is 15 years old or older. We do not have babysitting available at Uptown Cycle.
The cycle studio is only open for classes or pre-arranged special events.
- Welcome! You are going to love this!
- Always consult a physician prior to starting a cycling or high-intensity exercise program.
- Please arrive early and inform the instructor you are new. They will help you get set up on the bike and tell you what to expect from their class.
- You will adjust your own resistance during the class. Everyone’s fitness level is different, and you can adjust accordingly. Be aware of how you are feeling and don’t push yourself too hard when starting out.
- We will periodically offer introductory / informational classes, keep your eye on our schedule!
We are here to get a great workout and have fun! These general guidelines help make sure the class is enjoyable for all participants. Please;
- Arrive early so that we can start class on time. A proper warm up is important for safety and to reduce injury. Please don’t arrive late.
- Stay for the duration of the class. If you need to leave early, inform the instructor before class so they know that you are not experiencing any medical issues. Always properly cool down before getting off the bike.
- Follow the instructor! It is distracting to others and the instructor if someone is doing their own thing.
- Leave the distractions behind! Keep cell phones, gum and any other distractions in your gym bag. Leave your gym bags at the entrance.
- Limit talking between participants. If you can talk easily, turn up the resistance!
- Be aware of your personal hygiene and bring a towel (or two).
- Use the wipes provided to thoroughly clean your bike.
- Take care of our studio and equipment as if it is your own (or better than that!)