Meet our new students
On August 29, the 1,250 members of the class of 2020 took their seats in Case Western Reserve classrooms.
They arrive from a range of backgrounds and interests. A few quick facts:
- Students represent 40 different nations
- The top 5 states include Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, California and New York
- They attended 860 different high schools, with graduating classes ranging from over 2,300 to 1.
- A quarter learned a first language other than English
- About 15 percent had a family member attend the University
- 10 percent are the first in their families to attend college.
Watch the video to see highlights from their first few days on campus.
< Previous | Next >