Access Services handles parking, transportation, keys, building access, IDs, and entertainment benefits. That includes collecting transaction fees and handling refunds. The following are guidelines for refunds.
- ID cards
- replacement parking lot gate/access cards
- replacement parking hangtags
- ID card accessories
- motorcycle permits
- entertainment tickets
- RTA passes / UPass
- parking permits for summer/temporary/weekends
Refundable with Conditions
For parking permits purchased with cash or payroll deduction:
- The first month is non-refundable.
- Parking may be canceled after 30 days.
- At least 30 days must remain on the permit for a refund (students see below).
- The refund will be prorated.
- You must return the hangtag and gate card or pay a $25 or $50/each fee, as applicable.
- Outstanding parking violations was be taken from the refund amount due.
- Restocking/processing fees will be deducted from your refund.
|Student Semester Permit||Last Date to Request Refund and Return Student Semester Permit||Notes:|
|Fall Semester||4 p.m. November 1 (or last business day prior)||Any outstanding fees, including violations, will be deducted from the prorated, refund amount along with a processing fee.|
|Spring Semester||4 p.m., April 1(or last business day prior)||Any outstanding fees, including violations, will be deducted from the prorated, refund amount along with a processing fee.|
Parking permits purchased using cash, check, or credit card may be returned to Access Services for a prorated refund and will be processed as cash, check, or credit, according to the original payment method.
To Get A Refund
- Return the permit and gate card (if applicable) to Access Services.
- Have no outstanding parking citations or outstanding fees.
- Allow time for Access Services to respond to your request and note whether your situation applies for a refund.