Post-Graduate Planning and Experiential Education is partnered with Interfolio to maintain reference and credential files for current students and alumni. This service replaces the former method of maintaining paper-based files. We no longer accept any new hard copy files.
The benefits of having an Interfolio account include:
- Electronic archive: Ask writers for letters of recommendation or add non-confidential documents yourself. Up to 250MB of storage is included.
- 24/7 access: With this web-based system, you can manage your file whenever and wherever you want.
- Comprehensive deliveries: Interfolio allows you to deliver every document needed for each application in one complete, professional package.
- Customized deliveries: You can specify which documents to send for each delivery and the order in which your materials are packaged so your presentation is powerful and persuasive.
- Self-managed files: With Interfolio you have control of your file.
- Lightning-fast delivery: Each delivery is sent within one business day of your request. If you need to meet a deadline, express deliveries can be made the same day.
- Low cost: There is a small annual fee and an additional fee to send each document.
Attention all current file holders: Please complete a Transfer Consent Form and submit a $5.00 cash or check payment to Post-Graduate Planning and Experiential Education.
If you do not have existing files, visit Interfolio to create your new account.
Contact Interfolio for more information:
If you have any questions, please contact Post-Graduate Planning and Experiential Education during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 216.368.4446.