The Career Lab is now partnering with Interfolio to maintain reference and credential files for current students and alumni. This service replaces the former method of maintaining paper-based files. The Career Lab no longer accepts any new hard copy files.
The benefits of having an Interfolio account include:
- Electronic archive: Ask writers for letters of recommendation or add non-confidential documents yourself. Up to 250MB of storage is included.
- 24/7 access: With this web-based system, you can manage your file whenever and wherever you want.
- Comprehensive deliveries: Interfolio allows you to deliver every document needed for each application in one complete, professional package.
- Customized deliveries: You can specify which documents to send for each delivery and the order in which your materials are packaged so your presentation is powerful and persuasive.
- Self-managed files: With Interfolio you have control of your file, not the Career Lab.
- Lightning-fast delivery: Each delivery is sent within one business day of your request. If you need to meet a deadline, express deliveries can be made the same day.
- Low cost: There is a small annual fee and an additional fee to send each document.
Attention all current file holders: Please complete a Transfer Consent Form and submit a $5.00 cash or check payment to the Career Lab.
If you do not have existing files with the Career Lab, visit Interfolio to create your new account.
Contact Interfolio for more information:
If you have any questions, please contact the Career Lab during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 216.368.4446.