The Parents College is an opportunity for parents to participate in the program and hear lectures from prominent leaders and experts, several of whom are program mentors. These seminars are also designed to provide additional information and first-hand experience for parents so they can continue to advise and direct our Provost Scholars.
The Parents College will be held the fourth Saturday of every month from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Guilford House, which is located at 11112 Bellflower Avenue on Case Western Reserve University's campus. Street parking is typically available on East Boulevard or Bellflower Avenue and is free on Saturdays. Free parking is also available in the Campus Lot across the street from the Guilford House (on Bellflower Avenue). Information about parking and the meeting location will be sent directly to parents ahead of time.
- March 2018 Parents College Agenda
- February 2018 Parents College Agenda
- January 2018 Parents College Agenda
- October 2017 Parent College Agenda
- September 2017 Parents College Agenda
- October 2016 Parent College Agenda
- January 2017 Parents College Agenda
- February 2017 Parents College Agenda
- March 2017 Parents College Agenda
- April 2017 Parents College Agenda