Address Change

Address, Phone, and Other Contact Information Changes

Address changes may be done online through the Student Information System (SIS). From the Student Center Homepage, scroll down to Personal Information, select "Addresses" in the drop down box, and click on either "edit" or "add a new address" depending on what needs to be updated. Phone numbers, emergency contacts and other information may also be updated via the Student Center.

If you live in a residence hall or fraternity/sorority house, questions regarding changes to residence hall addresses and telephone numbers should be directed to Housing, Residence Life & Greek Life.

If you are an international student, questions regarding changes to Foreign address should be directed to the Office of International Student Services.