Question 10 - No

Your daughter attends school at Case. She needs her transcript sent to a company so she can get a job. There is a deadline and your daughter does not have time to take care of it herself. Can you make the request on her behalf?

Correct. Student academic records can only be released with written permission directly from the student.

Back  FERPA Home