Research Education and Training Program
Case Western Reserve University is dedicated to providing opportunities for education and training in all functions with which the Office of Research and Technology Management (ORTM) interacts. We offer training in a variety of formats, including online and in-person training open to the whole campus, or customized for your department or group. To learn more about the training we support, click on the links below.
Research Education and Training Resources
- SpartaPre (Proposals)
- SpartaIRB (Institutional Review Board)
- SpartaCOI (Conflict of Interests)
- Certified Administrative Professionals Series (CAPS) Training
Human Subjects Education
- Continuing Research Education Credit (CREC) Program (including CITI)
- CREC/CITI Quick Guide
- New CITI User Instructions
- Research Ready Info-Sheet
- Transferring Prior CITI Training & Affiliating
- Seminar Videos and Quizzes
Research Seminar Series (Live, in-person)
- Conflict of Interest
- CWRU IRB
- Post Award
- Research Integrity/Misconduct
- Technology Transfer
We’ll Come to You!
Our experts can also be scheduled to bring the training to your group, department or center for a more specialized and focused experience. To discuss your needs contact Tracy or Yovonda.
Research Education Contacts: