R & D Together
With the quick pace of innovation, it is challenging for industry to build internal operations that can accomplish their goals in both research and development.
Let Case Western Reserve be your capital "R" so you can concentrate on capital "D."
Benefits to this strategy include:
- Identifying and developing new sources of innovation
- Leveraging CWRU's research capabilities in a cost-effective manner
- Establishing and expanding your expert network
- Recruiting the best new talent for your future growth and leadership
- School of Engineering
- School of Medicine
- College of Arts & Sciences
- School of Dental Medicine
- Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing
- Weatherhead School of Management
- Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
- School of Law
Contact Corporate Relations
To learn how you can partner with Case Western Reserve, please contact the Office of Corporate Relations at 216.368.6665 or email@example.com.