An essential element of our students’ education also involves research. Case Western Reserve students can launch projects as early as the first year of their undergraduate or graduate and professional programs.
This page contains links to many of the programs and opportunities available to CWRU students.
- Intellectual Property & Venture Law Clinic
- Weatherhead Design & Innovation
Co & Extra-Curricular
- NEOLaunchNET (formerly Blackstone Launchpad)
- Case Tech University Hospitals Seed Fund
- Technology Transfer Office
- Great Lakes Energy Institute