CWRU subscribes to PIVOT-RP, software that provides researchers an edge by bringing together the right research opportunities, funding, and people – quickly and easily. It allows for faculty, staff, researchers, and graduate students to strengthen their research by exploring new avenues for both federal and non-federal funding and collaboration.
- Provide access to the most comprehensive source of external funding opportunities
- Identify research expertise from within or outside of CWRU
- Foster collaboration by cultivating essential partnerships and alliances
- Built strong network connections for future opportunities
Start by setting up a PIVOT-RP account using your CWRU login ID and passphrase. This is required to view the searches below.
Arts and Humanities
Business and Law
Natural and Physical Sciences
Pivot-RP provides a wide spectrum of funding opportunities for users to search. If you would like to search funding sources commonly utilized by CWRU researchers, start by logging into the Pivot-RP homepage via the search bar below, go to “My Funding Opportunities” > “Curated Opps,” and view the list on the left-hand side of the page.
- Sign in using your Case ID (e.g., abc123) and University password: Click “Log in” and then “Access via My Institution Login.” This method is preferred if you are certain you don’t already have a profile in Pivot.
- Once logged in, click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and select “Your profile.”