CWRU subscribes to PIVOT-RP, software that provides researchers an edge by bringing together the right research opportunities, funding, and people – quickly and easily. It allows for faculty, staff, researchers, and graduate students to strengthen their research by exploring new avenues for both federal and non-federal funding and collaboration.
- Provide access to the most comprehensive source of external funding opportunities
- Identify research expertise from within or outside of CWRU
- Foster collaboration by cultivating essential partnerships and alliances
- Built strong network connections for future opportunities
Start by setting up a PIVOT-RP account using your CWRU login ID and passphrase. This is required to view the searches below.
Arts and Humanities
Find funding opportunities in the arts and Humanities.
Find funding opportunities in biology and medicine.
Find engineering funding opportunities.
Find funding opportunities related to health disparities here.
Find social science funding opportunities here.
Business and Law
Find business and law funding opportunities here.
Find mathematics funding opportunities here.
Natural and Physical Sciences
Find natural and physical sciences funding opportunities here.
Pivot-RP provides a wide spectrum of funding opportunities for users to search. If you would like to search funding sources commonly utilized by CWRU researchers, start by logging into the Pivot-RP homepage via the search bar below, go to “My Funding Opportunities” > “Curated Opps,” and view the list on the left-hand side of the page.
- Sign in using your Case ID (e.g., abc123) and University password: Click “Log in” and then “Access via My Institution Login.” This method is preferred if you are certain you don’t already have a profile in Pivot.
- Once logged in, click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and select “Your profile.”