We hope to see you at our Fall Open House Saturday, Nov. 17, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Mandel Community Studies Center (11402 Bellflower Road in Cleveland on the campus of Case Western Reserve University).
- Get an inside look at our top-ranked master’s programs in social work and nonprofit management.
- Meet professors and current students.
- Tour the school
- Find out what it means to be a Change Agent
- Learn about the incredible opportunities that await you at the Mandel School.
At the Open House, you’ll receive all the details you need, including:
- Curriculum information, degree options and the application process from the admissions team
- Life at the Mandel School from the student perspective
- Nonprofit management opportunities
The open house is also a great way to get a more in depth look into the Master of Science in Social Administration (MSSA, equivalent to MSW) program.
The Open House includes coffee and pastries in the morning and lunch in the afternoon. Accessible parking is available on the street and in nearby lots and garages.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email MandelSchool@case.edu.