This training series from the Center for Evidence-Based Practices continues! / $0, Free for Ohio providers / 5.5 CEUs each event / Increase housing stability among people with mental illness and substance use disorders by creating a culture of change and work in housing services. Our Center presents one-day training events in different cities in Ohio that are designed for staff and supervisors of housing services (e.g., permanent supportive & independent, transitional, adult care, emergency shelters, ymca & ywca). Others are welcomed to attend. This series is supported by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OhioMHAS). / Presented by Michael Rogers, BA, of the Center for EBPs.
– April 5, 2016 / 9 am to 4 pm / Independence (Cleveland), OH
– May 10, 2016 / 9 am to 4 pm / Parma (Cleveland), OH
– May 17, 2016 / 9 am to 4 pm / Columbus, OH
– June 14, 2016 / 9 am to 4 pm / Columbus, OH
– June 23, 2016 / 9 am to 4 pm / Parma (Cleveland), OH