Undergraduates and graduate students are invited to an Information Session on Monday, October 26, at 4 p.m. to learn about the Mandel School’s popular 3-credit Study Abroad courses during Spring Break 2016 to Poland/Germany (pictured at left), Guatemala, and three courses to Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
The session will be held in room 107 of the Mandel Community Studies Center (on Bellflower Road across the street from L’Albatros restaurant). Pizza and refreshments will be served.
Dr. Mark Chupp, director of the Mandel School’s Study Abroad program, will host the Information Session and has invited students who have participated in past Study Abroad trips courses to share their experiences and insights.
- Travel costs may be covered by financial aid
- Open to all CWRU undergraduate and graduate students
- Deadline to Enroll: December 1
Mandel School Study Abroad 3-credit courses count toward:
- Global and Diversity credit for Arts & Sciences majors
- Social Science credit for Engineering majors
- Social work minor < ideal for careers in health care, policy, or government
- Elective course credit