Want an in-depth look at the Mandel School’s top-ranked master’s programs in social work and nonprofit management?
Attend an Open House on Saturday, December 3, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Mandel Community Studies Center (11402 Bellflower Road in Cleveland, on the campus of Case Western Reserve University).
At the Open House, you’ll receive all the details you need, including:
- The application process from Richard Sigg, Director of Admissions
- Financial aid and scholarships from Matt Colver, Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Field education, by Amy Korsch-Williams, MSSA, CNM, Director of Field Education and Instructor
- Study Abroad opportunities
- Life at the Mandel School from the student perspective
The open house is also a great way to get a more in depth look into the Master of Science in Social Administration (MSSA, equivalent to MSW) program and the Master of Nonprofit Organizations (MNO) program. There will also be sample lectures from faculty members in the concentrations and programs the school offers:
- Nonprofit Management Master’s Program Lecture: Rob Fischer, PhD, MNO Director
- Direct Practice Social Work Master’s Program Lecture: Sarah Andrews, MSSA, MA
- Community Practice for Social Change Social Work Master’s Program Lecture: TBD
To conclude the day, a panel of alumni will share their thoughts, answer your questions, and explain how their Mandel School degrees have helped them achieve their career goals.
This Open House is ideal for both prospective and admitted students, so don’t miss out! For more information, email MandelSchool@case.edu.