The Cleveland Truth Commission on Poverty will be hosting an event next month. Hear personal testimonies about the Poor and what they face in housing, education, health care, employment, the justice system, and a polluted toxic environment.
October 14th, 2017 from 10:00 am- 4:00 pm EDT, (4 PD hours for students)
Franklin Circle Church, 1688 Fulton Road, Cleveland, 44113
Handicap accessible. A light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
For more event information contact: email@example.com or call 216-651-2606.
Current List of sponsoring organizations:
- Cleveland Peace Action
- Cleveland Jobs with Justice
- Cuyahoga County Progressive Caucus
- For Our Future
- Greater Cleveland Immigrant Support Network
- Homeless Congress
- InterReligious Task Force on Central America
- Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless
- Organize! Ohio
- Peace in the Hood
- Single Payer Action Network of Ohio
- Stop Targeting Ohio’s Poor
- United Clevelanders Against Poverty