Want to the change the world? The Mandel School has the degrees for that.
Learn all about our Master’s degrees in Social Work (MSSA) and Nonprofit Management (MNO), as well as our doctoral and undergraduate opportunities, at an Open House on Saturday, November 14, at 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Mandel Community Studies Center (11402 Bellflower Road).
To attend, RSVP to MandelSchool@case.edu or call 216.368.1655.
At the Open House, you’ll meet current students, alumni, faculty, and our admissions team, who will share valuable information about:
- The Mandel School’s history as a top graduate school, our #9 ranking in the nation, and our accreditation
- Diverse career opportunities (in Cleveland alone, our alumni are employed by the Cleveland Clinic, the Cleveland Foundation, and the Cleveland Indians!)
- Program options (including full-time, part-time, and online)
- Curriculum and field placement opportunities
- Wide variety of specialization, certificate, and course options
- Student experiences and alumni perspectives
- Application process
- Scholarships and financial aid
The event includes lunch. See you Saturday, November 14!
(Can’t attend on November 14? Simply email MandelSchool@case.edu to work with an Admissions representative to arrange a visit that works for your schedule.)