Looking for research poster guidelines and templates?
The Mandel School marketing team is here to help you promote the school to internal and external audiences in accordance with best practices as well as school and university branding policies.
Below you will find a variety of tools to help with branding for various needs.
Please choose the proper format and color for your project. Do not alter logos in any way.
Helpful tip: The sun’s rays in the logo should ALWAYS BE WHITE. If the rays are black, blue, green, purple, rainbow, whatever… you’re using the wrong version of the logo.
- Mandel School logos
- Mandel Council for Student Community Leadership
- Begun Center for Violence Prevention Research and Education
- Center for Evidence-Based Practices
- Center on Trauma and Adversity
- Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development
- Community Innovation Network
- National Initiative on Mixed-Income Communities