Thursday, September 30th, 2021 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Though the science of nonprofit fundraising strategies can be described and understood, there are still many intangibles in the process. A panel of seasoned practitioners with different perspectives on fundraising will share what they have learned through their fund development practice.
- Robert L. Fischer, PhD, Chair, Master of Nonprofit Organizations Program, Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
- Dan Mansoor, MBA, President, GoodWorks Group
- Haley Marblestone, MA, Development Manager, Cleveland Sight Center
- Marcella Brown, MNO ’07, VP of Development & Communications, Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry
- Patrick Grace, Executive Director, Catholic Community Foundation