The Mandel School values the countless contributions that field instructors and task supervisors make to our students and field education program each year. If you have questions regarding any of the resources below, please contact the Field Education department at 216.368.2292.
Guidance for Remote Field Education Activities
September 11, 2020
Field Education Manuals
- 2020 - 2021 Field Education Manual: On-Campus & Intensive Weekend Format
- 2020-2021 Field Education Manual: Online Format
Field Education Calendars
- 2020-2021 Field Education Calendar: On-Campus Format
- 2020-2021 Field Education Calendar: Intensive Weekend Format
- 2020-2021 Field Education Calendar: Online Format
Intern Placement Tracking (IPT)
The Field Education Department utilizes the web-based IPT system to manage field education data. Below you will find a link to a tutorial designed to outline the basic functions of IPT for field instructors. The tutorial includes step-by-step instructions for setting up and using your IPT account, including audio and visual instruction.
Students and field instructors are provided with IPT accounts through the Field Education Department. Once you have been issued a username you can access the system by going to www.runipt.com.
Please contact your field faculty advisor or the Field Education Department at 216.368.2292 if you need assistance with IPT.