Many opportunities for research and creative endeavors are available on the CWRU campus every summer for both CWRU and non-CWRU students. Students take the opportunity to carry out independent projects full-time under the supervision of a faculty mentor, often in conjunction with their senior capstone projects. In addition, professors often recruit students to participate in their research projects. Below is a list of summer programs and opportunities on campus and in its immediate vicinity. Make special note of the application deadlines, many of which are early in the spring semester (between mid-January and mid-March).
SOURCE will update program deadlines as we learn about them.
Opportunities in Cleveland and affiliated programs
- Cleveland Museum of Art Internships and Fellowships
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History Archaeology Program
- Holden Arboretum Internship Program
- MetroHealth Chester Summer Scholars Program
- The Kupcinet-Getz International Summer School in Rehovot, Israel. CWRU will provide funding of $2,750 per student (for up to three students) to cover flights and additional costs. CWRU Office of Education Abroad application is due, January 8, 2023.