Excess Aid Permission
By regulation, excess financial aid can not automatically apply to the One to One Fitness Membership. Thru SIS, students may elect to have their aid apply to the membership fee by following the below instructions.
- Log in to SIS at case.edu/sis
- In the Finances section of the Student Center homepage, click the Other Financial pull down menu.
- Select View Student Permissions and click the (>>) button.
- If you have not allowed excess financial aid to pay the One to One Fitness membership fee, you will see a message stating "No student permission on file." Click the green "Grant Permissions" button.
- Read the agreement carefully and then select the green "Next" button.
- Read the final page. If you agree, click the checkbox "Yes, I have read the agreement".
- Finally, click the green "Submit" button.
You have successfully granted consent when you see "Your permission form has been accepted."