Applying Refunds to Future Semesters

Students can request online that a refund be held and applied to future semesters.

  1. Log in to SIS at
  2. From the Other Financial selection tool, select "Manage Student Refunds"
  3. On the Manage Student Refunds page, place a checkmark in the agreement box, and select "Save".


  • This agreement can be rescinded at any time, by returning to the page and clearing the checkbox.
  • Credit balances that include any Federal aid funds must be refunded at the end of the academic year.