Even if you're living off-campus this semester, there are a lot of opportunities to get involved and stay connected to the CWRU community. Many of our departments are offering virtual events, programming or special office hours to accommodate our students living elsewhere, and to help keep our students on campus healthy and here.
Explore the department webpages below for more information on remote opportunities available this semester:
- Center for Civic Engagement and Learning
- The Dean of Students Office
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Student Activities and Leadership
- University Health and Counseling Services
Visit CampusGroups to view a full list of upcoming events, both on-campus and virtual.