Continuing and Expanding Care at UH&CS
While CWRU works to protect the health of our campus community, UH&CS is open and here to support our students.
We continue to operate under normal business hours.
Health Services is currently offering phone and video visits, with in-person visits at the discretion of Health Service staff.
- If you would like an appointment with Health Services, please call (216) 368-2450 to speak with a medical professional.
- You are welcome to continue using myhealthconnect.case.edu for requesting refills and to send messages to your provider.
- If you have a fever, cough, any respiratory symptoms or concern for COVID-19 exposure, please call (216) 368-2450 to receive instructions,
We recognize the anxiety and emotional strain that these circumstances may place on students, as well as the disappointment and sadness that many feel. Our staff are committed to working with students to provide guidance and support around mental health needs.
Students continue to have access to counselors through phone visits, and can:
- Connect with a counselor any time by calling (216) 368-5872, regardless of the state in which they are living, for in-the-moment support. If after hours, an on-call counselor will speak with them and they receive a follow-up contact the next business day.
- Continue ongoing counseling visits if they live in Ohio. Due to states' licensing laws, counselors cannot provide therapy across state lines. That said, university counselors can help students connect with counseling services within their own states.
- You can call (216) 368-5872 anytime to speak with a counselor on-call
- You can call (216) 368-2450 to speak with a nurse on-call.
- You can send a non-urgent message through myhealthconnect.case.edu
Monday 8:30am- 4:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am- 4:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am- 4:30pm
Thursday 9:30am- 4:30pm
Friday 8:30am- 4:30pm
University Counseling Services is located in 220 Sears Library Building (Map). Sears is located on the CWRU Quad. Once you enter the building, go down one floor and Room 220 is on the right.
University Health Services is located at 2145 Adelbert Rd (Map) (The corner of Circle Drive and Adelbert Road).
NOTE: Both Counseling Services and Health Services are closed on all University recognized Holidays.