While CWRU works to protect the health of our campus community, UH&CS is open and here to support our students.
We continue to operate under normal business hours.
We recognize the anxiety and emotional strain that these circumstances may place on students, as well as the disappointment and sadness that many feel. Our staff are committed to working with students to provide guidance and support around mental health needs.
Students continue to have access to counselors through phone visits, and can:
- Connect with a counselor any time by calling (216) 368-5872, regardless of the state in which they are living, for in-the-moment support. If after hours, an on-call counselor will speak with them and they receive a follow-up contact the next business day.
- Continue ongoing counseling visits if they live in Ohio. Due to states' licensing laws, counselors cannot provide therapy across state lines. That said, university counselors can help students connect with counseling services within their own states.
- You can call (216) 368-5872 anytime to speak with a counselor on-call
- You can call (216) 368-2450 to speak with a nurse on-call.
- You can send a non-urgent message through myhealthconnect.case.edu
Additional mental health resources can be found here.
Concerned about a student?
Anyone who is concerned about a student can call our 216.368.5872 in order to speak with a counselor for consultation.