From October 27- November 13 UH&CS will offer Election Dialogue, in place of Support Space, to provide students additional resources during the election. More information coming soon.
Support Space is a service that provides easy virtual access to informal, 15-minute, confidential consultations with professionals from Counseling Services. Support Space is not a substitute for psychotherapy and does not constitute mental health treatment.
Support Space is the best fit for:
- students who are not interested in ongoing counseling but would like the perspective of a professional
- students who wonder what it’s like to talk with a professional
- students who have a specific problem and would like someone with whom to talk it through
- students who have a concern about a friend and want some thoughts about what to do
Support Space is available to all CWRU, CIA, KSU Podiatry and CIM undergraduate, graduate and professional students. Support Space sessions will be conducted over zoom, participants must register in advance and select a specific time. Zoom information will be sent prior to the scheduled time. Participants can choose whether or not to use video during call.
If you are in crisis or if this is an emergency, please call 216.368.5872 to speak with a counselor, 911 if off campus or 216.368.3333 if on campus.
In light of the reduced number of students on campus we have suspended Let's Talk for the Fall Semester.
"Let's Talk" is a drop-in service that offers informal, confidential consultation with a member of the counseling staff.
Counselors will hold walk-in hours at various on-campus locations during the academic year. Stop by any location to speak with a counselor about concerns, get help problem-solving, and learn more about University Health & Counseling Services and other resources available to you at CWRU. Let's Talk consultations are not a substitute for traditional counseling.
Let's Talk Consultations are:
- FREE for all CWRU, CIA, CIM and KSUPCM students
- Offered first-come, first-served (no appointment necessary)