The Women's Clinic is located on the second floor of the Health Services building and is specially designed to meet the health needs of female students.
The following services are available:
- Annual exams (pelvic exam and Pap smear)
- Birth control (requires an appointment for prescriptions)
- Pregnancy tests
- Tests for sexually transmitted infections
- Breast lumps, discharge or pain
- Menstrual problems (pain, irregular periods)
- Vaginal infections
- Information about women's health issues
We try to see women for things which might require a pelvic exam in the Women's Clinic.
Women with urinary tract infections (UTI) are seen in either the Women's Clinic or in the General Clinic, whichever is available first and is most convenient.
If you are experiencing urgent symptoms please call to schedule.