The following services are available:
- Contraception (method needed, method problem, emergency contraception)
- For more information about birth control methods, we encourage students to visit bedsider.org
- Annual exams (including Pap testing if needed)
- Pregnancy tests
- Sexually transmitted infection testing
- Breast concerns
- Evaluation for menstrual problems (pain and irregular periods)
- Vaginal infections
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP) is when people at risk for HIV take daily medicine to prevent HIV. When taken daily PrEP is highly effective.
- Information about women's health issues
If you are experiencing urgent symptoms please call to schedule.