This year's rising second-year students will be able to choose studio apartments (for one person in Triangle Tower 2) and they will be distributed during the studio lottery on Thursday, April 2 (beginning at 3 p.m.). Our database will generate random numbers to determine the order of selection.
In order to participate in the studio apartment lottery process, you must complete your individual housing application by Monday, March 16, 2020, and complete the studio apartment application by Wednesday, March 25, 2020. After the application deadline, you will receive an email notification with the following information directing you to the MyHousing website:
- how many individuals applied for the studio lottery
- your official lottery number
- the lottery day and time to go online to the MyHousing website to select your apartment through the online room selection system
If all studio apartments are selected before your assigned lottery time, you will be able to participate in the other lotteries for different size suites/apartments.
There are four (4) studio of apartments available in the lottery.
To Participate in the Studio Lottery:
- Complete a housing application and choose "Second-Year Experience" as your program by March 16, 2020.
- Complete an online studio lottery application form through the MyHousing website and record your application number and authorization code by noon on Wednesday, March 25, 2020.
- On your assigned date and time, go online to the MyHousing website to choose your apartment through the online room selection system.