Commercial Activities

Student commercial enterprises must be recognized by the Office of Campus Services and registered with the Office of Student Affairs. Recognized enterprises will be charged commercial rates for the use of facilities. Facilities include, but are not limited to, residence hall rooms, phone lines, and the university network. Student commercial activities initiated through the Case Entrepreneurial Program may be the exception to this guideline.