In 1994, a Missouri high school history teacher named Rodney Wilson created the observance of this month to highlight LGBTQ history and heritage. The month also includes National Coming Out Day on Oct. 11. The LGBT Center has many great events and activities planned for the month.
For the latest updates and more information about the events, visit the LGBT Center on CampusGroups.
- Oct. 7 | 2 p.m. | We Are a family: LGBTQ at CWRU Open House
- Oct. 7 | 4 p.m. | CWRU PRIDE Cocktail Hour
- Oct. 10 | 6:45 p.m. | Q the Election: LGBTQ and the Midterms
- Oct. 18 | 5:45 p.m. | Being You Abroad: LGBTQ+ Study Abroad Panel
- Oct. 19 | 2:30 p.m. | Student Safe Zone