Parker Dewey is an online platform that connects you with short-term, professional, paid work experiences through micro-internships which can be completed remotely.
Through micro-internships, you can demonstrate your skills, explore career paths, and develop your professional networks. These paid opportunities typically range from 5 to 40 hours of work, and you can be selected for multiple micro-internships.
New micro-internship opportunities are being posted daily on Parker Dewey. Follow these steps to get started:
- Create an account at info.parkerdewey.com/cwru
- Fill out your profile as completely as possible (it takes less than 5 minutes!)
- Review available micro-internship projects
- Apply to projects of interest
- Continue to check the platform regularly for new opportunities
If you need assistance applying for a micro-internship, schedule an appointment with a career and internship consultant in Post-Graduate Planning and Experiential Education or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.