Did you know the Kelvin Smith Library library advisors send a monthly newsletter to keep you updated on tips and resources?
The September issue of the Kelvin Smith Library's Library Advisor newsletter is now available. In this issue, you can learn how to reserve a study space online, which food and drink options are available at the library's Cramelot Cafe, as well as how to find and check out a book from the library.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Looking for a comfortable solo-study pod, or study group room where you can collaborate and work on projects together? Check out the Kelvin Smith Library Pods and Collaboration Rooms.
- Want to find and check out a print book? Find out how.
- Need to check the status of all your library checkouts? Log into your library account to see a list along with due dates and renewals.
- Check out the Cramelot Cafe hours and menu
- Join the Kelvin Smith Library for their 25th Anniversary event series
For more information about the Library Advisor program, visit the Kelvin Smith Library website.