The Center for Civic Engagement and Learning (CCEL) has resources to help get out the vote!
Quick links to be prepared
- Be prepared by seeing in advance what is on your ballot.
- Read what you need to know to Vote Early before Election Day. You can sign-up to take a van from campus to vote early!
- Are you voting absentee and want to track your ballot in Ohio or another state? Follow the links to make sure your vote is counted.
- Create a plan to vote on Election Day by finding your polling location.
- Make sure you have the required voter ID ready. If you live on-campus, the link includes instructions to print out your Proof of Residency.
- Learn about your voting rights online. Call or text the Election Protection Hotline 1.866.OUR.VOTE (1.866.687.8683) with any questions or issues.
- Other questions? Check out CCEL’s Voting FAQs page, stop by the CCEL office (TVUC 165), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early in-person voting
CCEL is sponsoring van trips to transport CWRU students to the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections every Friday afternoon for those interested in Early In-Person voting or Absentee (Vote-by-Mail) ballot drop-off for the Ohio general election.