Many offices and resources at Case Western Reserve are offering appointments and services remotely to students. This list is not exhaustive, so if you do not see a resource listed please visit their website to find contact information and learn more about how to schedule.
When scheduling an appointment, make note that all offices are operating in U.S. Eastern time.
- Education Abroad - Google Hangouts and Zoom appointments available for online study abroad advising
- International Student Services - Available remotely during virtual advising hours or by appointment via Zoom or phone.
- LaunchNet - Zoom appointments available for entrepreneurship advice
- Post-Graduate Planning and Experiential Education - Zoom, phone and virtual drop-ins available for career consulting, mock interviews and more
- Student Advancement / Navigators - Zoom, phone and virtual drop-ins available
- Student Financial Services - available to assist remotely, either by phone or email
- Support for Undergraduate Research and Creative Endeavors - Zoom and phone appointments available to help connect you with research and creative project opportunities
- Undergraduate Studies - Deans are available by appointment via Zoom, phone or Google Hangouts
- University Health and Counseling Services - Operating under normal business hours with special guidelines for scheduling
- Weatherhead Advising - Submit requests to Heidi Bocan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and an advisor will reach out to you to coordinate a time to connect
- Writing Resource Center - Remote instruction available with expanded early morning and late-night hours