Case Western Reserve and PNC Bank are partnering to offer a Financial Wellness Series. Interested in learning the essentials of personal finance and enhancing your financial literacy? This program series is for you.
The next session, titled “A College Students' Guide to Budgeting 2.0” will be held Tuesday, Oct. 19, from noon to 1 p.m. Learning how to budget and save while you are in college can help you build good financial habits for life. PNC will share proven budgeting and savings tips to help participants:
- Identify personal obstacles to budgeting
- Create a structure to track and analyze spending
- List short-term, medium-term, and long-term goals
- Discuss the importance of reducing debt and building emergency savings
- Apply strategies to manage day-to-day spending