You are invited to share your excitement and knowledge about Case Western Reserve University with new students and their families as a 2021 orientation leader.
As an orientation leader, you'll provide meaningful support to new members of the university community. With your help, they will enjoy a smooth transition to life at Case Western Reserve during Discover Week.
Before you can apply, you must attend one of the following information sessions to learn more about the position, including expectations, time commitments, stipend and how to apply:
- Monday, Nov. 30, from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 1, from noon to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 2, from noon to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 3, from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 4, from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 4, from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 14, from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 15, from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 19, from 6 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 20, from noon to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 21, from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 22, from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 25, from 7 to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 26, from noon to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 27, from noon to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 27, from 6 to 7 p.m.
If you are planning on attending one of the Orientation Leader Information Sessions, please register for the event on CampusGroups by selecting a date listed above. Once you register, you will receive the Zoom link and information.
For more information about the application process, visit the First-Year Experience and Family Programs website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.