Support of Undergraduate Research and Creative Endeavors (SOURCE) is pleased to announce the Think Big Research Scholars program. This program, credentialed by the Office of the Provost, provides advanced content to prepare undergraduates for research experiences and build successful portfolios for graduate school.
The Think Big Research Scholar program is designed to:
- assist students in finding research opportunities;
- help students build strong communication skills that will aid them in their research experience and beyond;
- provide an overview about the path to graduate school and guidance on the application process; and
- introduce students to practical laboratory skills.
This experience is designed with modular content that allows students to pursue the topics of greatest interest across three categories:
- Professional Development Research Skills
- Preparing for Graduate School
- Practical STEM Laboratory Skills
Students who complete six sessions across each of the categories listed above will receive a research starter kit and a Think Big Research Scholar Certificate of Completion from Provost Ben Vinson.
All students are welcome to participate in the program; especially those interested in STEM and new to research settings. First-generation, underrepresented minority and international students who are interested or considering graduate school in STEM fields are strongly encouraged to participate.
For more information about credential requirements and to review available sessions, visit the SOURCE website.
Contact email@example.com with any questions about participating in the program.