For International Students

Enrolling international students may not be required to apply for a student visa, but may need to obtain a visitor visa to enter the US and participate in the program. Please check with the US Embassy or Consulate in the country where you live to confirm the type of visa you will need.

Contact the Office of Pre-Collegiate Summer Programs if you already have an I-20 from another institution, such as a US high school, as you may not be required to request a student visa from CWRU.

International students will be billed for the University-sponsored health insurance plan. Students may waive this requirement if they provide proof of comparable insurance documentation and approval by the Office of Pre-Collegiate Summer Programs.

See additional application requirements for international students.