We're at the midway mark in our Energy & Sustainability Contest! Res halls and campus owned Greek Houses can gain points by reducing electricity usage and by taking our pledge! We've got two events coming up where they can gain points too!
Here are the top standings for week one:
- Storrs is in first place with 28.35 points, an 8.15% energy reduction, and 23 pledges.
- Sherman is in second place with 26.55 points, a 5.51% energy reduction, and 18 pledges.
- Raymond and Glaser are tied for third place with 25.2 points:
- Raymond had a 3.68% energy reduction and 19 pledges.
- Glaser had a 4.32% energy reduction and 13 pledges.
The pledges are really making a difference so far! Keep asking your friends to reduce energy and take the pledge!