Join the foodNEST team of community and academic partners to learn about our collective research and celebrate successes related to transforming our local food system to advance racial equity.
- Choose from an engaging menu to dive deeper into the complex forces structuring local food systems.
- Roll up your sleeves to translate these insights into community action.
- Honor our collective commitment to building trusting partnerships to advance nutrition equity.
9:00 - 9:10 a.m. Welcome & Grounding Exercise
9:10 - 9:20 a.m. Story of foodNEST & Nutrition Equity
9:20 - 10:00 a.m. Seeding Food System Solutions Workshops
10:00 - 10:35 a.m. Share Out & Making Commitments
10:35 - 10:45 a.m. Announce Raffle Winners
10:45 - 11:00 a.m. Gratitude & Closing
Choose from a menu of Seeding Food Systems Solutions Workshops
- Build Social Connectivity and Policy Engagement
- Promote Fair Access to Affordable Fresh and Healthy Food
- Expand Nourishing Options in Neighborhoods
- Grow Economic and Community Development
- Support Neighborhood Thriving
- Develop Transformational Visions for Change
foodNEST & friends will be hosted via Zoom. Registration is required to attend. This event is free and open to all.