COVID19 Updates for the Swetland Center
Dear Colleagues, Affiliates and Partners of the Swetland Center,
We are writing to share the news that Case Western Reserve University has just issued a prohibition on all gatherings of more than 25 people beginning immediately and continuing at least through April 20. This also includes a pause on all nonessential travel. You may be aware that other universities have taken a similar approach. While we are disappointed about the impact this will have on previously scheduled events and activities, we support the administration in their efforts to protect the health of our community.
In the coming weeks, we will keep you updated as to the status of our activities and as we resume activities we will inform you when events will be rescheduled.
Mary Ann Swetland Center Events canceled as of March 11th, 2020
- March 12th Swetland Center Advisory Council
- March 17th-18th Travel to Lynchburg, VA for FreshLink Ambassador Technical Assistance Training
- March 19th Child Asthma Improvement Review (C-AIR) Community Listening Session
- March 27th Swetland Center Co-Convening: Environmental Health and the Law
- April 16th Child Asthma Improvement Review (C-AIR) Community Listening Session
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Darcy Freedman, PhD, MPH
For more COVID19 Health Updates at CWRU, click here