If you want to learn how to quickly sketch up a model to 3D print, you can use one of our VR headsets.
How to Start
There are two ways to start using think[box] Virtual Reality Headsets.
- You can enroll in one of our think[box] classes dedicated to learning how to sketch and print a 3D model in VR using Gravity Sketch; OR
- Email Richard Graham (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book a two hour appointment.
Samsung HMD Odyssey+ Technical Information
- Resolution: 1440 X 1600 pixels per eye
- Refresh Rate: 60/90Hz
- Audio: Array MICs/Spatial Audio
Oculus Quest 2 Technical Information
- Resolution: 1832 x 1920 pixels per eye
- Refresh Rate: 72Hz
- Audio: Integrated