Are you curious about what it takes to design, develop, and teach an online course?
[U]Tech and UCITE invite you to engage with a panel of CWRU faculty as they describe their experiences with online learning. Faculty colleagues will share their perspectives on developing courses and teaching in online learning environments.
You can attend this event in person or join virtually. In the event you are unable to attend, the session will be recorded. Complete the registration form to be notified when the recording is available.
We encourage you to submit any online teaching and learning questions you might have to our panel members via the panel registration form. We will answer as many of your questions as possible during the event.
This event will be held in the Tinkham Veale University Center Ballroom, Room C on Monday, May 6, 2019 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Lunch will be provided to those who register by April 30.
- Tina Oestreich - UTech, Sr. Director of Teaching & Learning Technologies
- Matthew Garrett - UCITE, Director, Associate Professor of Music Education
- Marc Buchner - Case School of Engineering, Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- David Crampton - Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, Associate Professor of Social Work
- Michael Goldberg - Weatherhead School of Management, Assistant Professor of Design & Innovation)
- Nicole Seiberlich - Case School of Engineering, Elmer Lincoln Lindseth Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Cheryl Thompson School of Medicine, Associate Professor of Nutrition